AEL Leadership Series: Defining Your Leadership Role
Great leaders are inspiring. They know where they are headed; the visions they are trying to create, and have the unique ability to enlist others who can help them get there. This workshop is designed for existing and emerging leaders who desire to explore the concept of leadership and to develop and improve their leadership skills. Learn the lessons of leadership that will help you mobilize your team to achieve extraordinary results.
What You Will Learn:
- Examine ways to build your leadership credibility so that others want to follow your example.
- Discuss the art of visioning and its importance to your followers.
- Examine the leader’s role in creating empowering environments where employees feel valued and willing to get the job done.
- Examine exemplary communication practices of leaders.
- Define trust and its benefit to you, your working relationships, your team, and your programs.
- Identify strategies and behaviors that earn the trust of others.
An Adult Education and Literacy Leadership Certificate Series workshop
PD Hours: 6
Adult Education and Literacy