Looking for a way to integrate technology and social media into your classroom? This workshop will introduce participants to Edmodo, a free web-based learning management system. Edmodo provides an easy, safe environment for communication and collaboration with your students as well as the ability to share information and learning resources.
- Create and manage an online classroom.
- Post and grade online assignments, quizzes, and surveys.
- Provide access to your curriculum through distance learning tools.
- Utilize technology to measure student performance.
- Develop networks for communication and sharing of learning resources.
PARTICIPANTS MUST BRING THE FOLLOWING ITEMS TO THE WORKSHOP:
- List of students in their class
- A list of websites or resources they want to load into their library
- At least one assignment to load
- At least 1 quiz to create online
PD Hours: 6
Adult Education and Literacy