High performance organizations are built on a foundation of trust. Without it, poor working relationships will result which will affect your organization’s performance and bottom line. This professional development workshop will examine the need for trust in today’s workplace, the consequences of low-trust working relationships or environments, and what you can do to earn the trust of others. By strengthening trust, amazing results can be achieved!
What You Will Learn:
- Define trust and its benefit to you, your working relationships, your team, and your company.
- Discuss the outcomes of low-trust working environments.
- Learn to assess the level of trust you have with others.
- Identify strategies and behaviors that earn the trust of others.
- Examine organizational structures and systems that strengthen and reinforce trust.
Open to all participants