Create the appropriate climate, environment, and context to empower individuals and teams to achieve extraordinary results. This workshop examines the coaching process and provides many tools and techniques to help shape your employees’ behavior on the job.
What You Will Learn:
- Proven coaching strategies based on your employees’ ability and willingness to do the job.
- A model for delegating without micromanaging.
- Productive questions that help shape an employee’s decisions and behavior.
- A model to diagnose employee performance problems.
- How to provide appropriate performance feedback that facilitates the problem-solving process.
Secondary Competency: HR Functional Area, Employee Engagement
Supervisory Certificate Series