Certificate in Human Resource Management
This course provides an overview of key areas in human resource management. It consists of six modules corresponding to the six functional areas defined by the Human Resource Certification Institute (HRCI). It serves as study materials for the Professional in Human Resources (PHR) and Senior Professional in Human Resources (SPHR) national certification examinations. This course features open, interactive forums and "real-world" case studies to reinforce the key concepts applicable to the workplace. It offers periodic progress evaluations and individual post-module testing to assess and reinforce knowledge gained.
This program will cover:
- Business Management and Strategy
- Total Rewards (Compensation and Benefits)
- Workforce Planning and Employment
- Human Resource Development
- Employee and Labor Relations
- Risk Management
By attending our course, you’ll benefit from:
- An experienced, certified instructor
- The SHRM Learning System® for PHR®/SPHR® Certification Preparation
- A structured learning experience that keeps you on track.
- Opportunities to network and learn from your peers
$1150 for SHRM or HRA members
Open to all participants