Lessons in Leadership
Great leaders are inspiring. They know where they are headed; the visions they are trying to create, and have the unique ability to enlist others who can help them get there. This workshop explores the art and skill of leadership. Learn the lessons of leadership that will help you mobilize your team to achieve extraordinary results. Cost: $195
What You Will Learn:
- Identify five key practices of leaders.
- Examine ways to build your leadership credibility so that others want to follow your example.
- Discuss the art of visioning and its importance to your followers.
- Learn the differences between management and leadership.
- Examine exemplary communication practices of leaders.
- Review ten key leadership behaviors to model for your employees.
- Examine the leader’s role in creating empowering environments where employees feel valued and willing to get the job done.
- Explore leadership strategies for improved team performance.
Open to all participants