Motivating your employees is a constant struggle for most leaders. Leaders know that employee motivation is the key to individual performance, team productivity, and maintaining a desired organizational culture. Motivated employees exhibit a willingness to take on responsibilities, hold themselves accountable for their performance, and in turn, increase their own job satisfaction. This workshop will explore the topic of employee motivation and why the carrot and stick approach to energizing your employees just doesn’t work. Learn what you can do to create a work environment of motivated employees who consistently demonstrates a willingness to perform and achieve results.
What You Will Learn:
- Define employee motivation; what it is and what it is not.
- Examine organizational structures and systems that can either enhance employee motivation or destroy it.
- Discuss the appropriate use of extrinsic motivators.
- Identify the intrinsic motivators of your employees and what you can do to tap into them for improved performance.
- Explore three fundamental factors for employee motivation: autonomy, mastery, and purpose.
Open to all participants