Are you new to project management? Planning, executing, controlling and delivering projects on time and within budget is critical to organizations of all sizes. In the past decades, the art and science of project management has evolved and several excellent tools and methods have been developed to ensure the success of your project, be it a large technical project, or a small web development project. This series will provide an introduction to the field of project management and an in-depth look at several of the tools used in traditional and agile project management methodologies.
- Project management processes and knowledge domains
- The role and authority of the project manager in an organization
- Developing a project risk management strategy
- Planning and monitoring our project using MS Project
- Learning Scrum simulation exercise
Open to all participants